That's us. Black Kitteh, Me & Sandi Claws

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Awe-gust Update

Kittehs!  Jasper here.

Is it really Mid-AweGust?

Well, it's been full of awe and there have been wind gusts!



Here's what I didz so far:
I joyend the Tabby Cat Club!

Hao cool is that?!



But mostly this summer its been me an Sandi Claws an Black Kitteh
hanging out.

Sandi Claws is looking AWEsome!



Black Kitteh too...




But OH Sandi...
We've been playing, and playing this AweGust.



An just hanging out.



And like Dis:
I'm all king of the junglelike.  Dis is my domain.


Between me an you, 
it's been pretty AWEsome.



Happy AweGust.
Dis is my AWEsome most fiercest yawn yet!



15 comments:

  1. Hoo Cat Jasper you do look rather fierce!
    So glad you joined the Tabby Cat club. We have all kinds of fun there.
    Tell Sandi Claws that she is looking quite the lady
    Purrs my furend
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns Jasper, agora você faz parte do clube do gato malhado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jasper
    You seem to be enjoying a purrfect AweGust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely bookmark your post and will give links to my friends as we all are a great lovers of blogs and always ready to read interesting and informative blogs.
    Find A Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, a fierce yawn, if we ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Sandi Claws looks just like my mama! And Jasper looks a little like my dad. Do you think.. could we... could we be related somehow?

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. More demanding more population is a big factor in this season we provide the news from all over world. News are related to Politics, Media, Hollywood and Technology like Super Fast.
    Free Online Business Directory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your explanation is the best I have seen so far
    Dynamics GP cloud

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great stuff. I get it some new information through your blog. Its really helpful to me.
    Best SEO company in India

    ReplyDelete
  10. Consumer complaints and reviews about Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar - Fraud Company. Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar contact information and services
    Subham Estcon Pvt. Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete