That's us. Black Kitteh, Me & Sandi Claws

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jasper's Award!

 I received my very first blog award today.

What an honor from Pasha!



I am supposed to illuminate everybody with an untold secret.


Shhhh....don't tell anyone! 
When I was 7 weeks old, my Moms stepped on me
and I had to get a cast…we don’t talk about it much
(and I still don’t like being near high heeled shoes).


It turned out okay, I can climb trees and jump and everything.



I'm supposed to answer 11 questions:

1-What is happiness to you?
Being with Black Kitteh & Sandi Claws

2-What is your dream consumer?
Chasing mousies

3-Mention two defects that you have:
Defects?  I’m puuuurfect!

4 What are two qualities that you have:
I’m a good hunter and climber

5 - What is your favorite pet?
I don’t have a pet, I have 2 girlies instead.
But if we're calling my girlies "pets"
then Black Kitteh is my favorite

6 - Do you have any pets? What?
Just the girlies

7-What super power would you want?
To be able to walk through walls,
so I don’t have to wake up Moms at 2am every morning to let me in

8-What is your greatest fear?
THE VET (Moms doesn't like it either)



9 - What do you most like to see on blogs?
Pasha!  I love his adventures

10-What is your favorite book?
LOLcat Bible.  Srsly.  And I’m not even religious. 

11-Do you have any hobbies?
Chasing mousies with Black Kitteh and Sandi Claws
We make a good team!
We like to nap too.


Moms is supposed to answer 11 questions too:


1. Where do you live?
In Jasper’s house

2. Why did you create this blog?
Pasha inspired Jasper to do it.

3. How many animals live with you?
3 Kittehs
Although a new black teenager cat has been coming by. 
We call him/her “Hawkfood”

4. What´s their names?
Jasper, Black Kitteh & Sandi Claws

5. Your type of music preferred:
Basia, Sting & Zero 7
(happy “chill” music)
And most things from the 70’s and 80’s

6. Are you missing...
My memory!

7. Do you like any sports? What?
Not to watch, but I like to swim

8. Do you have any physical activity? What?
Vaccuming fur off the rugs

9. Your biggest concern today:
I have to leave town and can’t take the kittehs with me
(but Jasper’s Dad will be home, so it’s okay)

10. What leaves you in peace?
Naps

11. Where would you rather be right now?
Taking a nap with my 3 kittehs


1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor little kitty, mommy gave you a cast! but I must say you look terribly cute with it. I bet you milked every second of it :)

    You answered all of the questions, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete