That's us. Black Kitteh, Me & Sandi Claws

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cat-O-Lympic Entries

It's the Cat-O-Lympics!!
We've submitted our entries and are now
Official ComPETitors
For the Competitive Napping

I submitted this one of me falling asleep in Moms arms
(I snored too!)

For the Balancing Beam
I submitted this one of me Logging:

 For the SMACKDOWN! Cat-e-gory:
we submitted these:
I smacked Sandi Claws on her first day home
and she got me right back!

And Finally...
For the Fierceful Yawn Cat-e-gory
Cat-O-Lympics - Fierceful Yawn
Sandi Claws submitted THIS:


We've seen the comPETition and don't think we'll win THIS year,
BUT we're hoping to find a few new Bloggy friends along the way!

May the best Cats win!

1 comment:

  1. We're digging your mighty talents and skills.
    Your enteries are totally prize worthy, and we hope you win a bunch of Gold medals.

    ReplyDelete