That's us. Black Kitteh, Me & Sandi Claws

Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashback Friday

Almost a year ago today
My Moms and Dad got me a Pound Kitteh

This was Sandi's home at the Pound
for 3 months
before they adopted her for me


No one wanted the black kittehs
(there were signs telling the silly humans
that black cats were NOT bad luck)

Can you imagine that?!
So I tagged her as MINE...

...and then she got comfortable in her new home.
She was so young and pretty!

Happy (Pound) Independence Day Sandi Claws -
you've been home for a whole YEAR now!

5 comments:

  1. happy gotcha-day Sandi Claws!
    Wish you many more happy cozy years of comfort and luv and free nom-nom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pasha! Sandi loves the free nom-noms (both store bought and freshly hunted).

      Delete
  2. Hooray for Sandi! Nice to meet you Jasper, I look forward to getting to know you all better.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm excited! A new bloggy friend!
      Pasha is my BBF (Bestest Bloggy Friend), but I'm a very social kitteh and I like to meet new friends so I'm happy to meet you too! Welcome and please come back to visit us and see our adventures.

      Delete
  3. Aww, Sandi was so cute in the pound! Kind of like Skootch. You have such a nice furry family.

    ReplyDelete