That's us. Black Kitteh, Me & Sandi Claws

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Many Sides of Jasper

Kittehs!
Jasper here.
Let me tell you head on...


Sometimes I'm gonna put my back to you.



Sometimes I'm gonna YELL:


Sometimes, I'll just be a blur
(especially when HE's around - that "Junior" Cat)

And sometimes, I'm gonna curl up inna ball.
(Just kidding!  That's Junior)


Okay, here's me in a ball 
after Junior invaded my turf.

We don't growl at each other *as* much
But I'm still miffed that he's moved in.




8 comments:

  1. Awwww lovely Jasper! You have many super cute sides to your gorgeous personality! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We especially like the first 2 poses. You're all LONG in the first one, and then you become a meatloaf in the next one!
    We're glad you and Junior are beginning to work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are so sweet! :) Don't worry, I bet u and Junior is okay soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasper, it's nice to see your many sides. Maybe one day you and Junior will curl up together. Then again, maybe not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still hasta do double takes (HA we made a funny - DOUBLE, get it?) when we see you two back to back. You are sooo similar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Star feels for you, she's still ticked that Leo moved in..
    You're adorable from any angle by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jasper you're beautiful from any side, but I'd rather you all wrapped up in a ball, you're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always those look-alikes that try to steal out thunder. I feel for you Jasper!

    ReplyDelete